Have you ever wanted to your own Make Chocolate Slabs at home? Don’t worry, with this recipe and easy-to-follow instructions, you can. These creamy, rich Make Slabs Chocolate are perfect for holiday parties or romantic dinners. It’s always surprising to see how such a simple recipe can result in such a decadent dessert. Here is the recipe: Ingredients: – 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips – 1/4 cup butter – 1 teaspoon vanilla extract – pinch of salt – 8 ounces softened cream cheese – 2/3 cup sugar – 3 eggs
The first thing to do is to get your chocolate chips and butter melted in a double boiler. Next, turn the heat down to a low simmer for 2-3 minutes and stir the butter.
Pour half of the melted Make Chocolate Slabs into a large mixing bowl. Mix in the butter, vanilla, and salt until all the chocolate is incorporated and the mixture is smooth.
Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese, sugar, and eggs until well blended. Add the chocolate mixture to the mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Spoon the Make Chocolate Slabs mixture into a loaf pan. Place in the refrigerator and allow to chill for at least an hour.
Place the loaf pan in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or overnight. After about 2-3 hours, remove the slab from the refrigerator and slice into thin pieces.
How To Make The Chocolate Slab
Step 1: Melt chocolate chips in a small saucepan over a double boiler. When melted, remove from heat and set aside.
Step 2: Whisk in butter, vanilla extract, and salt.
Step 3: In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sugar until smooth and fluffy.
Step 4: Add eggs and whisk until well-combined.
Step 5: Spread batter into a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Step 6: Remove from oven, transfer to a cooling rack, and let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into small squares.
Have you made the Make Slabs Chocolate recipe yet? If so, be sure to let us know in the comments below.
Melt the chocolate chips and butter
- Press the softened cream cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla into the center of the baking sheet.
- Place the prepared baking sheet into a preheated 350 degree oven and allow to melt the chocolate and cream cheese.
- Mix in the eggs, one at a time, whisking well in between each addition.
- Pour the melted Make Slabs Chocolate and cream cheese into the bowl of an electric mixer.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and salt until combined.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- Pour the chocolate batter into prepared pan and allow to set.
- Top with chopped nuts, chopped fruit or a small amount of whipped cream.
In a double boiler, combine the chocolate chips and butter over low heat
Whisk in vanilla and salt until combined Pour in the cream cheese, mixing until incorporated Be sure to stop mixing frequently to prevent the mixture from getting too thick while adding the sugar and eggs The mixture should be creamy, and the ingredients should be well mixed. It should form a medium-sticky dough and be easily spooned
Heat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) and coat a small cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray Lightly spray the tops of the Make Slabs Chocolate with nonstick cooking spray. Place on the prepared cookie sheet and bake for 30 minutes to an hour
Allow to cool for 10 minutes. Remove from the cookie sheet and place on a wire rack to cool
Stir until melted
- Adjust oven rack to center and preheat to 375°F
- Pour chocolate chips into a large microwave-safe bowl. Place bowl in the microwave and heat on high for 1 to 2 minutes, or until melted. Stir until smooth. Add butter and vanilla extract.
- Mix well until Make Slabs Chocolate is completely melted
- Stir in cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and salt
- With a fork or your hands, form mixture into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet
- Chill for 30 minutes or until firm
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until set
- Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes or until set and firm
- Serve with ice cream, toppings, or dipping sauces
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract and salt
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes
- Remove and press them on top of a cookie sheet
- Freeze them for 2 hours
- Now, you’ll need to melt the chocolate chips
- Place it in a double boiler (approx. an 8×8 pan, is perfect for melting) and set the timer for 45 minutes.
Melt the butter (with the cream cheese), Make Slabs Chocolate and vanilla extract in a saucepan (or microwave)
(or microwave) Stir in the sugar and slowly pour it over the chocolate.
Melt together and sprinkle with rainbow sprinkles or crushed candy cane. Notes: You can either sprinkle some melted chocolate chips on top to make your slabs lighter, or layer it with the mixture.
Pour about two-thirds of the mixture into a greased 9x13x2 inch pan
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes at 350°. Take pan out and stir.
- Return pan to oven for 20 more minutes. Remove from oven.
- Remove pan from oven. Let sit for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the pan.
- Bake for 10 more minutes at 350°. Take pan out of oven.
- Let sit in the pan for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edges of the pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Whip the cream cheese and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the chocolate chunks and whisk until well incorporated.
- Cover the melted Make Slabs Chocolate in a double layer of plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
- Slice the chocolate into squares or triangles.
- Place on a plate.
Use cream cheese in place of half of the butter. I usually go to one stick of butter and half of cream cheese. In addition, you can use unsweetened Make Slabs Chocolate instead of semi-sweet. Here is the recipe:
Ingredients: – 1 cup cream cheese – 1/4 cup sugar – 3 eggs
How To Serve The Chocolate Slabs
Hanging the Make Chocolate Slabs slices in a row by a few inches with greased fine-meshed foil or toothpicks is the easiest way to serve them. My only suggestion is to make sure you put more slabs on the tray than you expect to serve. This way, you can tell when the tray is about to be full! If you end up using too few, just cover with plastic wrap and stick in the freezer for a few minutes.
Another option is to use these chocolate slab rings. You can order them online.